Are you the biggest Twilight fan? Have you already got your tickets for New Moon? Have you read the series countless times? Have you worn out your Twilight DVD? Do you mention Edward, Bella or Jacob at least once on most days? Do you dream about good-looking vampires? If you answered yes, to more than two of these questions then you really are a true Twilight fan and maybe Habbo's New Moon virtual space is where you want to hang-out on the lead up to the premier of New Moon on November 19th.
To celebrate the premiere of the next installement in the Twilight trilogy, Habbo have created a New Moon virtual space which launches on October 6th 2009.
The New Moon virtual experience offers:
- decorating personal Habbo roooms with good from the Twilight series
- purchasing rare and exclusive Twilight virtual furniture
- entering competitions to win prizes
- sharing thoughts about Twilight in polls
- interacting and hanging out online, with other Twilight fans.
Habbo an online playground for Australian teenagers and one of Australia's most trusted sources on virtual worlds and virtual reality. Unlike other virtual reality and social networking sites, Habbo's enviroment is specifically tailored to teenagers.