Enter for your chance to win a copy Margaret Munoz (international peak performance specialist) new book 'Create Prosperity: a guided journey' which confronts the challenges in creating prosperity.
At last - a guide on how to use the powerful and highly effective personal development tool, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), to apply the Law of Attraction and get results.
Create Prosperity: a guided journey, Margaret's second book, explores the practical steps that can be taken to apply universal principles in daily life: it is essentially the 'how to' of enlightened living. The book explains how to use Emotional Freedom Techniques to release negative thinking and behaviours as well as to anchor the positive messages that are suggested throughout. EFT is easy to use and offers a readily available tool for the ongoing practice of newly established thought patterns.
Margaret explains, "Thousands of people around the world have absorbed the message that is conveyed in The Secret but are frustrated that they are not getting the results they had hoped for. The reason for this is that it is rather more difficult than imagined to stay focussed on the positive because of the underlying thought patterns and beliefs that can sabotage the best of intentions. Create Prosperity identifies the steps which need to be taken to clear obstruction from negative past behaviours, experiences, habits and reactions so that positive thought patterns can take root. Essentially, you need to weed the garden before you can plant flowers and then those flowers need nurturing in order to grow. Create Prosperity is a guided journey through that process."
Margaret Munoz's Top 10 Tips for Creating Prosperity:
1. Believe in your own value, worth and know you deserve wealth and prosperity.
2. Spend time every day in appreciating what you do have, especially those things you normally just take for granted such as running water, medical care, the ability to read.
3. Acknowledge your own creativity and actively express it.
4. Be open and willing to receive all that comes to you - acknowledgement, opportunities, a helping hand, financial support.
5. Focus on growing your strengths instead of bemoaning your weaknesses.
6. Be the bearer of great news and discuss wonderful opportunities instead of indulging in negativity.
7. Focus totally on what you want and have and how that makes you feel, instead of what you don't want or lack.
8. Allow yourself to shine using all your skills and talents to the maximum.
9. Take the stoppers off your thinking - think big.
10. Take consistent daily actions towards living your dream and be prepared to play outside your comfort zone.
Create Prosperity is available from all good book stores nationwide. For further information about Margaret Munoz or to order Create Prosperity online, please visit www.createprosperity.com.au