Hannah Montana Season 3 Part 2
Cast: Miley Cyrus, Cody Linley, Billy-Ray Cyrus, Mitchelle Musso and Emily Osment
Genre: Family, Comedy, Drama
Running Time: 372 minutes
Indulge in some Hannah-mania as Miley and her friends make their mark on the world as young adults - juggling jobs, learning about love and creating chaos along the way!
Hannah's mischief-making, romantic rendezvous continues as Miley dates Jake Ryan. But Miley and Jake try to hide their feelings for each other from Miley's Dad, Robbie Ray (Billy Ray Cyrus), who thinks the Hollywood superstar has hurt his daughter one too many times!
Desperate to prove to her dad that Jake has changed, Miley pretends to date super-cute boy band mate Jesse to make Jake look better. Who will Miley really fall for in the end? Will she choose the right guy?
Watch the alternate ending to this much-hyped episode 'He Could Be The One', where you'll see what could have happened if Miley chose a different path in the special bonus feature, available only on Disney DVD!
Special guest stars Brooke Shields and Phil Lewis (Wizards of Waverley Place) make not-to-be-missed special appearances this season. Plus, get dressed to impress because you're invited to the Golden Niblet Awards, where Jason Earles (who plays Jackson, Miley Stewart's brother in the series) hosts an amazing awards show featuring fellow cast members and their nominated moments from the entire season 3, exclusive to Disney DVD!
Catch all the action and be sure to add to your Hannah Montana collection when Hannah Montana Season 3 - Part 2 is released on 2-disc DVD 4 August 2010!
Hannah Montana Season 3 Part 2
Hit it with Hannah - Match the Song Game!
Prove to your pals you are popstar material and get loud with these lyrics to Hannah's biggest hits...just be sure to match them up first!
Can you remember which words belong to what tune?
1. Best of Both Worlds
2. Pumpin' Up the Party
3. Nobody's Perfect
4. Life's What you Make It
"Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days"
"Life is hard, or it's a party - the choice is up to you!"
"Parents might not understand, having fun without a plan"
"You get a limo out front, hottest styles, every shoe, every colour"
Learn all the words to fab new tunes when Hannah Montana Season 3 - Part 2 hits Disney DVD this 4 August, 2010!
10 things you should know by now about...
Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus
Call yourself a diehard Hannah Montana fan? Then youd hate to be caught out not knowing everything there is to know about the popstar and her real-life personality, Miley Cyrus. Just in time for the release of Hannah Montana Season 3 - Part 2 to DVD, get the low-down on the nitty gritty, and ensure youre in-the-know with our ten things you oughta know about this crazy character!
1. Mileys real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. She was nicknamed Smiley as a baby, thanks to her big grin, which was later shortened to Miley, and the name stuck.
2. Shes a Sagittarius, born on 23 November. Typically, Sagittarians are exhuberant and outgoing just like Miley!
3. Miley originally auditioned for the role of best friend, on the comedy show, Hannah Montana. The shows producers liked her so much, they placed her as the main character instead!
4. Originally, the main characters name was to be Zoe. This was later changed to Chloe, and then finally to Miley when she decided an alter ago would be confusing enough, without having a third name to contend with!
5. Before starring in Hannah Montana, Miley had no acting experience at all.
6. Miley is one of six children to parents Tish and Billy-Ray. As well as Miley and her parents, the Cyrus family includes Christopher, Trace, Braison Chance, Brandi and Noah Lindsey.
7. Musical talent runs in the family: her dad, Billy-Ray, had a smash hit in the 90s with Achy-Breaky Heart, her brother is the singer for pop group Metro Station, and Miley has released albums under both her name, and Hannah Montana, of course!
8. She named the show herself! The words Hannah and Montana were both in a magazine she read shortly after landing the main part, and the shows title was changed. It was originally to be called Alexis Texas.
9. Miley loves watching Hannah Montana as much as her fans do! She records episodes of the show and plays them back so she can study them and improve her acting skills.
10. Shes a vegetarian; with a soft spot for...shrimp! Miley also enjoys tucking into strawberries and fresh juice whenever possible.