Max Factor Suboo Makeup Look
Show: Suboo, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, Spring/Summer 2012/2013
Makeup Director: Liz Kelsh for Max Factor
Theme: A Place In The Sun
Look: Modern minimalism, combining neon with a wet look for a futuristic twist
Key Products: Max Factor Max Colour Effect Trio Eyeshadow in Queen Bee, Max Factor Second Skin Foundation, Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss, Max Factor Xperience Mascara.
"It was important for the Suboo 12/13 collection that, although there was a lot of swimwear in the collection, we steered away from a look that was too beachy. We wanted to create a clean, modern aspirational look that complimented the clothes and portrayed the lifestyle they represent. We used neon on the eyelids and applied lip-gloss to the eyelids, lips and cheeks to give a wet, futuristic finish to the skin" explained Liz Kelsh.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Gently apply Max Factor Max Colour Effect Trio Eyeshadow in Queen Bee to the eyelid to give a subtle pop to the eye
2. Apply Max Factor Second Skin Foundation to give the skin an undetectable flawless looking finish
3. Apply Max Factor Xperience Mascara to the ends of the lashes to bring a subtle beauty to the eyes
4. Apply Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss to the lips
5. Use Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lipgloss over the eyelids and on the cheek bones for a wet, futuristic finish to the skin
6. Soften lips with Max Factor Second Skin Foundation to soften the lips and give more emphasis to the eyes
Liz's Max Factor makeup bag essentials: Max Factor Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Coffee, Max Factor Liquid Effect Pencil, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick (transforms your lips in 7 days), Max Factor Masterpiece Under Eye Concealer.
Stockist: Max Factor Australia 1800 181 040