Max Factor Watson X Watson Look
Show: Watson X Watson, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, Spring/Summer 2012/2013
Makeup Director: Liz Kelsh for Max Factor
Trend: Whimsical Festival
Look: A very dewy, natural look with pops of neon and metallic and lots of emphasis on the lashes
Key Products: NEW Max Factor double ended lipstick, Max Factor Falsh Lash Mascara, Max Factor Full Precision Eye Shadow, Max Factor Second Skin Foundation
Liz explains, "For this show it was important that I created a look that was individual to each girl. The Watson X Watson brand is all about having a unique look and owning it. Coincidently when l was in Europe recently I discovered a new Max Factor double ended lipstick that was specially designed by Pat McGrath in the UK. Straight away I knew we had to have it for the Watson X Watson show. Using the new lipstick enabled me to create an individualised look for each girl using different mixed shades on their lips, eyes and cheeks."
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Apply Max Factor Second Skin Foundation to achieve a flawless, natural looking finish
2. To make the eyes really pop use Max Factor Full Precision Eyeshadow in Beige as a highlighter
3. Afterwards also use Max Factor Full Precision Eyeshadow in Beige as a highlighter around the cheekbones to bring about a natural luminescent glow
4. Then to really open up the eyes; apply two thick coats of Max Factor False Lash Mascara
5. Outline lips with the metallic end of the lipstick
6. Apply coloured matt end of the lipstick to balance the colour of your lips and suit your skin tone
7. For some festival fun, use both ends of the lipstick to create an individualised artistic flare next to your eyes with a cross shape. Make sure you still keep it light and subtle so it isn't too overbearing.
Liz's Max Factor makeup bag essentials: Max Factor Colour Precision Eye Shadow in Coffee, Max Factor Liquidline Effect Pencil, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, Max Factor Colour Effects Lipstick (transforms your lips in 7 days), Max Factor Under Eye Concealer
Stockist: Max Factor Australia 1800 181 040 111
Note: The new Max Factor double ended lipstick was bought in especially for the Watson X Watson show. It will be available in Australia Spring 2012.