NOTE: Purchases of alcoholic beverages can only be made by legal drinking aged individuals.
Director of BestDrinks, Jeremy Hyman says, "The winners are decided based on a strict criteria and we only judge bars that are in the top 50 visited on www.BestDrinks.com.au website. We hope this provides Melbournians with a few great bars to try when next out and about in Melbourne."
BestDrinks is proud to announce Melbournes best bars in 2007 are as follows:
1. Murmur Bar is located at level 1, 17 Warburton Lane, Melbourne. Voted Melbournes best bar overall for 2007
2. Transport Hotel, Transit Bar, Federation Square Flinders Street, corner of Swanston Street, Melbourne. Voted Melbournes best bar for live acts in 2007
3. Tony Starr's Kitten Club, Level 2 267 Little Collins Street, Melbourne. Voted as having Melbournes best bar service in 2007
4. Belgian Beer Café Eureka, 5 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne. Voted as Melbournes best location for lovers of beer in 2007
5. Bearbrass, River Level, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Southgate, Melbourne. Voted Melbournes best bar bistro in 2007 based simply on cheap prices and excellent service
6. Portland Hotel, 115 Russell Street, Melbourne. Voted as Melbournes best value bar in 2007
7. Croft Institute, 21 - 25 Croft Alley, Melbourne.Voted Melbournes best bar for cocktails in 2007
8. The Deanery, 13 Bligh Place, Melbourne. Voted Melbournes best fine dining bar experience in 2007. www.BestDrinks.com.au
is Australias largest online bar guide with over 15,000 venues listed.
Girl.com.au's Best Bar Pick - Chill On Ice Bar & Ski Lodgewww.girl.com.au/chillon-ice-bar.htm