Presented by Dejour Tampons
1. You can't contract an S.T.D. hugging someone who has one.
2. You can't contract an S.T.D being bitten by a mosquito.
3. Condoms marketed as "stronger" or more "sensitive" do not offer more or less protection.
4. Only gay couples can get S.T.D.s
5. Absence of genital warts or lesions 6 months after a sexual encounter indicates that you were not infected with a S.T.D.
6. Cleaning body piercing equipment with water and using it is okay.
7. Chlamydia is a type of flower.
8. To contract an S.T.D you must have lots of different partners.
9. Herpes only affects the genital area.
10. S.T.Ds can't happen to me.
- Dr Dejour