VS SASSOON LAUNCHES THE ACADEMY TOOLS STRAIGHTENER. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENER, IT'S LOADED WITH FEATURES INCLUDING NEW HAIR-STYLIST MUST-HAVE, SOLTEC™ CERAMIC COATED PLATES. UP TO 50% SMOOTHER AND 20% HARDER* THAN STANDARD CERAMIC, SOLTEC™ GLIDES THROUGH HAIR, SMOOTHING, SHINING AND SEALING AS IT GOES. ITS GLOSSY RESULTS ARE BREATHTAKING!
If any look defined 2009 it was soft, romantic curls. Feminine and pretty, it stood bravely in contrast to hard-edge times and block-colour 80s revival power dressing. Now optimism is back and with it a whole new bevy of looks. "Straighter hair now has its place again and you will indulge in pin straight hair this season for a sharper, more sophisticated look," says multi-award winning Creative Director of é SALON, Emiliano Vitale. "We saw straight tresses throughout the awards season, which is not to say curls and the romance of past seasons are dead, they're just neater and more defined with a glossy finish."
The new VS Sassoon Academy Tools Straightener is just the tool to re-create some of the key looks for 2010 from straight up to neat curls. And at only $249.95 it's astounding with its multitude of features that produce super salon results.
"The Academy Tools Straightener is truly amazing," says Emiliano. "It leaves the hair feeling super smooth, and you can actually see the benefits of the SolTEC Ceramic™ technology with the incredible shine it gives the hair. The longer plates allow you to work with wider sections of hair, unlike other straighteners on the market, which is a definite time saver. You can also work effectively with short hair because the plates are still narrow enough to perfect a shorter style."
- Outstanding NEW SolTEC Ceramic™ plates that glide through hair flawlessly and without snagging, protecting hair and resulting in the ultimate soft, shiny finish. It's 50% smoother and 20% harder than standard ceramic plates*, containing a high content of nano ceramic particles, resulting in ultra smooth plates that are hard wearing and gloss giving.
- Variable temperature controls from 170°- 230° high heat.
- CeramicTEC™ advanced heating technology with a professional ceramic heater for ultra fast heat up and heat recovery.
- Ionic conditioning technology™, which conditions hair to reduce static, leaving hair silky and shiny.
- 120mm long plates, style bigger sections at a time, so you can get a fabulous look fast.
- Locking switch to keep plates secure when not in use.
- Floating plate ensures even pressure when styling
Set to be the must-have straightener of 2010, it also makes a great gift for Mother's Day and is available through David Jones, Myer and Harvey Norman.
For more information on the VS Sassoon Academy Tools: www.vsacademytools.com.au