PonyRider play for kids
PonyRider is a children's ride on walking pony. These adorable toy ponies rely entirely on child power to move, there are no batteries or external power required.
Your child will feel like they are riding a real pony as a natural riding motion is required to get moving, simply rise and fall in the seat just like trotting.
PonyRider is an innovative toy that encourages exercise through play and assists in developing children's:
* Active play and imagination
Can be ridden both indoors and outdoors on flat surfaces. The wheels are locked to prevent pony rolling backwards and will not scratch or mark floors.
Construction - Sturdy steel frame, covered with fire retardant soft padding and cuddly plush material.
Safety - Meets Australian toy safety standard AU/NZS8124.
Watch the PonyRider in Action
PonyRider Small is for ages 3-6
Max weight: 25kgs
69cmL x 29cmW x 78cmH
50 cm Seat Height
PonyRider Medium is for ages 5+
Max weight: 40kgs
78cmL x 36cmW x 95cmH
64 cm Seat Height
Facts from the Supplier:
- Wheels will not mark or scratch floors
- Wheels are locked to prevent pony rolling backwards
- Ride indoors and outdoors on flat surfaces: Tiles, Wooden flooring, Laminate, Carpet, Concrete, Brick Paving, Asphalt
- Developmental toy providing exercise through play, builds motorskills, balance and coordination, fitness and strength.
- Riding schools have purchased to help teach children the -rising trot' as is the same motion used to move the pony
- Cerebral Palsy Association and children with Autism have purchased for use in physical therapy
- Safety tested for children aged 3+
- Full Steel frame, only plastic parts are seat and wheels which we have found to be long lasting but we have spares for if needed.
- Replacements including postage Australia wide: Seat is: $17.85 / Wheels x 4 is: $32.50
Supplier Cleaning Recommendations:
We recommend Scotchguarding when new and periodically thereafter to keep horse in top condition (especially the unicorns)
For spot cleaning we use baby wipes which have worked very well for us so far.
You could also an use upholstery cleaner, testing in an inconspicuous area first for colorfastness.