300g brown mushrooms (sliced)
1 bunch broccolini (chopped)
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1.5 tbsp green curry paste
3.5 cups veggie stock
400ml can coconut milk
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp ginger (grated)
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
1/2 cup Mayver's Dark Roast Smooth Peanut Butter
250g plain/unflavoured ramen noodles
1. Heat oil in a large pot, then add garlic, ginger and curry paste. Stir for approx. 1 minute or until fragrant then add mushrooms and broccolini.
2. Once mushrooms are slightly browned and sautéed, add coconut milk and stock. Stir until all ingredients have combined and are simmering.
3. Add Mayver's Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter, honey and soy sauce and stir until peanut butter has dispersed throughout.
4. Bring to simmer again, then add ramen noodles and follow packet instructions for stove cooking time (approx. 3-5 minutes).
5. Once noodles are cooked, you're ready to serve!
This recipe was provided by Kym from @healthwithkym