1 tsp olive oil
1 cup diced white onion
5 x serrano chili peppers, sliced
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp sliced fresh ginger
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cinnamon
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp tomato paste
3 cups cubed potatoes
2 cups vegetable broth
2 cups cauliflower florets
2 tsp tapioca starch
2 cups Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
Handful of cashews
Handful of fresh basil
White or basmati rice
1. Melt oil in a pan with your diced onion + 3 x Serrano peppers, sauté until translucent.
2. Add curry powder, fresh ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper + tomato paste, then stir.
3. Add in the cubed potatoes and stir so all the flavours are combined.
4. Then add vegetable broth and cauliflower, turn to high heat and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let the potatoes cook through.
5. In the meantime, mix your tapioca powder and Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk until smooth in texture. Add the mix to the curry and let simmer.
6. Add a few cashews and some basil, stir for a couple minutes.
7. Then top your curry off with cooked rice, more Serrano pepper, cashews and coriander.
Lindsey Baruch is a Los Angeles based food photographer, recipe developer, food stylist and social media manager.
For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au or head to @califiafarms / #califiafarmsau