Join the hunt for prizes from your favourite streetwear brands and shop the sales to win $10,000 in cold hard cash.
Now that we've got your attention – Melbourne Central is THE place to be this Black Friday weekend, from 27th -30th November. Over 100 offers. Cash Prizes. Free Parking. Streetwear Hunt.
Need we say more?
Get your kicks on…You'll need to be quick on your feet for a city wide Streetwear Hunt that will have you not only ticking off your shopping wish-list, but also re-discovering Melbourne's iconic landmarks and hidden gems.
Hosted by Melbourne Central, the Streetwear Hunt will have you chasing prizes hidden in secret locations throughout the centre and the city. It's your chance to score prizes from some Melbourne Central faves, including Secret Sneaker Store, Nike, Dr Martens, Platypus, Glue Store, Puma and MC's newest addition, Adidas Originals – opening mid-December.
So, what about the clues? Keep your eyes peeled on Melbourne Central's Instagram on Friday 27 November. All Clues will be revealed via stories between 11am and 6pm. First person to find the prize and drop the codeword to our Streetwear Hunt team, wins! It goes without saying, if you aren't already following @melbournecentral, get to it peeps!
What's more, Melburnians can enjoy a series of COVID-safe experiences at Melbourne Central, with curated shopping guides, extended trading hours and other incentives that require only one thing: shop till' you drop.
WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT?
• FREE Parking - Spend over $30 and receive FREE parking at Melbourne Central, over Black Friday weekend and for the rest of 2020. For more details, check this out.
• Curated Shopping Guide – To help you shop smart and efficiently, the team at Melbourne Central have compiled all the best offers and must have items into a handy guide to inspire and help maximise your shopping trip.
• Click and Collect – If drive-through is more your speed, order your goodies and opt for contactless Click and Collect with participating retailers. Simply tee up a time to arrange pick up and park in one of the Click and Collect Bays on Latrobe or Little Lonsdale Street for collection. Click here for more information.
• ELLA – Shop and dine with ease at Melbourne Central's newest dining precinct, ELLA. With outdoor dining it's the place to be to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner while you shop. You can also score a $5 lunch deal at participating ELLA cafes if you order takeaway via https://order.hungryhungry.com/ella
• Cash Giveaway – Who wouldn't want $10K right? Simply spend $20 at Melbourne Central between Friday 27 November and Monday 30 November, submit your receipts online and automatically go in the draw to win $10,000 cash, plus a chance to win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Cards each day.
Missing the music at MC? DJ's Bex Cavanagh and Jade Zoe are responsible for the tunes while you on Friday night and Saturday arvo over on Level 2.
Forget online shopping and loungewear – that's been done. Melbourne is unlocked, and it's time to treat yourself with amazing offers, delicious food and good vibes at MC. To ensure you have enough time to snap up all the bargains your heart desires, check out Melbourne Central's extended trading hours:
• Friday 27 November from 9am to 10pm
• Saturday 28 November from 10am to 9pm
• Sunday 29 November from 10 to 7pm.
For all the deets on offers and what's happening at Melbourne Central over Black Friday weekend visit melbournecentral.com.au/campaigns/black-Friday