SUMMER NIGHT MARKET RETURNS WITH A BUMPER LINE-UP FOR A FRESH START TO SUMMER
The 15-week season kicks off on Wednesday 23 November
Queen Vic Market's much-loved Summer Night Market is back and fresher than ever, lighting up the iconic open-air Market sheds for a bumper 15-week season from Wednesday 23 November 2022 to Wednesday 15 March 2023.
Gather family and friends and get ready to experience Melbourne's original and favourite night market with more than 125 shops, stalls and bars to explore including some making their Summer Night Market debut.
Highlights for the Summer Night Market season include:
- Mr. Miyagi: Street tacos with flavours including Peking duck, soft shell crab and salmon nori.
- Ripe Cheese : Flambéed Milawa camembert topped with biscotti crumble, spiced baby figs and drizzled with brandy.
- Mr. Yes and Mr. No: Hummus bowls with flavour options like Moroccan carrot, yoghurt chicken, and Bukharan eggplant.
- The Cypriot Kitchen: Crispy halloumi chips and slow-cooked chicken souvlas.
- Taki's Balls: Greek loukoumades served with Nutella, cinnamon sugar or Biscoff.
- George the Fishmonger: Lobster rolls, popcorn prawns, lobster bites and Aburi scallops.
- Casa Nata: Authentic, decadent Portuguese tarts.
- The Real Jerk: Jamaican street food with traditional jerk chicken, jerk pork belly and their special jerk whole baby snapper.
- That's Amore Cheese: Rigatoni al pesto with saffron and stracciatella, traditional focaccia and burrata.
- Son in Law: Cartoon-themed delights including fairy floss and mini donuts.
- Original Twist Potato: Korean twist potato in a range of flavours including cheese, salt and vinegar and chicken salt.
*Traders making their Summer Night Market debut.
Antagonist Spirits will once again be on hand, mixing up a range of fresh and fruity cocktails while resident brewers Brick Lane will be pouring a selection of their acclaimed amber nectars. The all-Victorian drinks menu includes:
- The Mojito Bar: Serving classic mojitos as well as an apple strawberry twist on the classic.
- Sangria Bar: Red and white sangria by the team at Running Bull Sangria.
- Queen Street Cocktail Bar: Mixing up this season's signature drink – Watermelon Daiquiri Slushie.
- Brick Lane Caravan: The pop-up on Queen Street will have four beers on tap including the new Hi-Fi Low Carb Japanese Lager and Sunsetter Alcoholic Ginger Beer Slushie.
- Wines from ReWine; apple cider from Coldstream Brewery as well as non-alcoholic mocktails.
As the sun sets each week, the Summer Night Market will come alive with fun, quirky roving performers; a rotating line-up of local live music; plus, a DJ to keep the party vibes going well into the night!
With Christmas just around the corner, start ticking presents off the list while supporting local independent artisans. The Summer Night Market offers a range of special, unique and one-off gifts for everyone – from bespoke homewares and custom artwork, to jewellery, clothing and much more.
Long summer nights are made for the Summer Night Market at Queen Vic Market.