10 Mins Preparation
15 Mins Cooking
• 1 pack Cleaver's Organic Chuck & Brisket Beef Burgers
• 4 burger buns
• 120g cheese slices
• 1 large brown onion, peeled & sliced thinly
• 30g beef dripping
• 100g Kehoe's cauliflower & mustard pickle or other preferred relish
• Tomato sauce
• Mesclun lettuce mix
• Cherry tomatoes
• Salad dressing
• Preheat oven to 160°C (140° fan-forced) and frying pan on low-medium heat. Add dripping to frypan and sauté sliced onion until caramelised and cooked. Reserve for constructing burger.
• Using same frying pan, start cooking beef patties as per cooking instructions on the pack.
• Slice burger buns with a bread knife, spread relish onto bun and close. Place in warm oven on bottom shelf for approximately 5 minutes.
• Once burgers are flipped place equal quantities of sautéed onions on sealed side and cover with a cheese slice. The burgers can be placed in oven if extra cooking is preferred.
• Assemble burgers Remove buns from oven and add tomato sauce. Wash lettuce and slice cherry tomatoes, then add salad dressing for a side salad, or serve on the burger if desired.