Industrial Evolution with Brilliant Lighting
Inspired by ecological preservation, this Autumn/Winter 2016 will see the popular industrial trend evolve into an eco-inspired style, according to leading Australian lighting company, Brilliant Lighting.
With splashes of forest green hues and beech timber expected to be on trend, these fresh elements can be complemented with a sculptural glass shade such as the Brilliant Lighting Bonnie, Mila and Janet.
Tips to recreate this look from Jacqueline Hughes, Brilliant Lighting Interior Product Manager and Trend Forecaster –
1. Mix batten fix shapes and compatible pendant style lighting for a unique, eclectic feel
2. Invigorate an industrial inspired room by incorporating vibrant rainforest greens into the home
3. Introduce light coloured timber furniture to soften and warm industrial look
4. Decorate with soft furnishings such as rugs, cushions and throws in neutral tones
5. Combine greenery in glass bottles for an eco-feel
Perfect for the kitchen or living area, this glass bell pendant is a fashionable mix of glass and metalware, with the option of hanging as a batten fix or pendant shade.
RRP $ 34.90
Sleek and tapered, this clear glass shade is the epitome of chic. Not only is it on trend but is diverse in application, with the ability to be a batten fix or pendant shade.
With curves in all the right places, Mila is as fashionable as her sisters Bonnie & Janet, with a clear glass shade and matte black canopy. This shade can be installed as a pendant or batten fix.
RRP $ 59.80
This dashing floor lamp features wooden legs and matte black shade, upping the game in the industrial homewares trend. The toned down materials of this lamp will soften the grittier elements of an industrialinspired space.
RRP $ 299.00
*Kyoto lamp available through
specialist lighting stores