● ½ cup Rolled Oats (or use Quinoa Flakes)
● 1/2 cup Roasted Cashews
● 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
● 3 tbsp Lakanto Golden Malt Syrup
● 2 tbsp Almond Butter
● Vanilla Bean Essence
● Pinch of salt
1. Add coconut, cashews and oats into processor, lightly blitz.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blitz on high until crumbly consistency forms. Be careful not to over process.
3. Divide with a tbsp and roll into balls. Place in fridge for 30 mins to set.
4. Keep in fridge for 5 days or freeze the balls for longer.