Sun Sign Secrets
Do you want to know what 2022 holds for you? In the forthcoming book, Sun Sign Secrets, Australia's leading astrologer, Patsy Bennett, provides a ground-breaking astrology guide for those looking to make the most of your true potential and become in sync with solar and lunar phases.
Analysing each sun sign from Aries to Pisces, Patsy helps you understand your talents and potential pitfalls and shows how you can dynamically make the most of your life in real time alongside celestial events. She shows how to work with the gifts and strengths of your sun sign in relation to every lunar phase, zodiacal month, new moon, full moon and eclipse.
Readers learn which new moons are ideal to start projects, take a holiday, consider a move and even meet someone if you're single; and which full moons indicate a change in your work or family life or the need for a fresh perspective.
Much more than a sun sign book that simply explains your personality traits, Sun Sign Secrets includes tables with new moons, full moons and eclipses until 2050 and helps you understand when you're the most energetic, charming and attractive, ensuring you shine now and in the future.
2022 Daily Horoscopes
2022 Daily Horoscopes features daily horoscope predictions for all signs which explains what you can expect in the year ahead, with the ideals days to attract wealth, love, success, and more. Predictions include key dates for moon phases, new and full moons, equinoxes, supermoons and eclipses and what these mean for your sign.
About the author
Patsy Bennett has worked as a professional astrologer for over 24 years. Her daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly horoscopes are published in over 65 newspapers and magazines throughout Australia and internationally, principally by News Corp. Patsy is a rare combination of astrologer and psychic medium, and her horoscopes are a unique mix of astrological and clairvoyant insight that are infused with compassionate and practical tips for the days/weeks/months ahead. She is known for her accuracy and down-to-earth yet spiritual approach to encouraging her readers to live their most fulfilling life.
Sun Sign Secrets
2022 Daily Horoscopes
Five ways to find peace of mind based on your star sign
Peace of mind is the seedbed of happiness, but how will you find contentment? It's in the stars, says astrologer Patsy Bennett, author of Sun Sign Secrets (Rockpool Publishing $34.99). Here, she provides five top tips to finding peace of mind according to your star sign...
You're an upbeat, dynamic character, but can have a short fuse, so it's important you seek balance.
1. Blow off steam with physical activities: choose gym workouts, walks or even kick-boxing!
2. Consider assertiveness classes if aggression is an ongoing issue for you.
3. Balance high-impact workouts with calming activities such as reading, gardening and cooking.
4. Achieve work-life balance by scheduling relaxation time.
5. Work smarter not harder; streamline work schedules.
You're a practical, earthy character, but can get restless when you feel stuck in a rut and you can obsess over ideas.
1. Ground yourself in nature with bush walks or simply by sitting under a tree.
2. Allow yourself to let go of recurring thoughts; consider meditation.
3. Avoid stubbornness: consider others' points of view compassionately.
4. Be aware of karma: keep a clear conscience and be conscious of your actions and their impact.
5. Indulge your senses with scents and oils, flowers.
You're skilled at multi-tasking and so you can exhaust yourself, so it's vital you support your health.
1. Avoid over-working.
2. Avoid skipping meals and eat a balanced diet.
3. Look after your nerves with a herbal tonic from a recommended naturopath or doctor.
4. Calm an agitated mind with relaxing visualisation techniques.
5. Adopt breathing techniques that can lead to a calm outlook.
You're a caring soul, but you tend to look after everyone else first and forget to self-nurture.
1. Put yourself at the top of your nurturing schedule. It's not being selfish, it's practical.
2. Prepare comforting and grounding meals: eat with family or friends when possible.
3. Make mealtimes a conflict-free zone.
4. Enjoy swims or walks on the beach, by a river or a lake.
5. Meditate: this will increase your feel-good factor.
You love to shine and life can become a whirlwind, so it's essential you top up energy levels regularly.
1. Recognise when you're exhausted and bolster energy levels with superfoods.
2. Although you appear self-confident, you can lack self-esteem, so practise positive self-talk.
3. Balance your extrovert energy with soothing music and sensual treats.
4. Be prepared to agree to disagree when conflict arises.
5. Avoid pandering to your fears; be prepared to shine.
Ensure you balance your analytical ideas with realistic plans to avoid fixating on details.
1. Enjoy communing with nature: you're an Earth spirit, after all.
2. Organise your itinerary to create more 'me' time.
3. Avoid obsessing over every detail; be prepared to be spontaneous too.
4. Be forgiving - of yourself, most of all.
5. Avoid overt self-criticism as this can cause low self-esteem and avoidance of new experiences.
To avoid indecision, combine your innovative ideas with practicalities.
1. Make decision-making easier: list 'pros' and a 'cons' and then stick to decisions.
2. Indulge in life's pleasures, but avoid over-indulgence.
3. Practise the wisdom of acceptance: some things in life are inevitable.
4. Calm your mind with yoga, music and creativity.
5. Give yourself a break: you don't always have to be the peace-maker.
Passionate and intense, you crave peace of mind when drama prevails.
1. Call 'time out' when a situation is becoming dramatic.
2. Relax with massage or reflexology.
3. Keep a clear conscience. This promotes positive action and limits regrets.
4. Enjoy spa treatments: you'll find water soothing.
5. Learn self-calming techniques such as breathing techniques.
You aim high, but can become disappointed unless you set yourself realistic goals.
1. Sports and recreation are integral to your well-being as they promote peace of mind.
2. Keep your competitive nature in line with bigger-picture goals to avoid distractions.
3. Envisage already having obtained your goals; then it's a case of doing it.
4. Think abundance, not scarcity, and fulfil your prophecy.
5. Keep a notebook handy to jot down bright ideas.
You seek prestige and success, and can push yourself hard, but must avoid being tough on yourself.
1. Ensure your self-talk is positive, not self-deprecating.
2. Feel 'grounded' by literally getting your feet on the ground: walk in nature
3. Feel fulfilled by ensuring your activities align with your values.
4. Believe in yourself. Seek like-minded people who believe in themselves - and in you too.
5. Practise activities that promote well-being and confidence such as t'ai chi.
You're the zodiac's maverick but your high energy and quirkiness can lead to exhaustion.
1. Let your no-nonsense side out: you'll gain peace of mind.
2. Let your free spirit run free: schedule regular getaways.
3. Make time for fun and activities that promote lateral thinking such as comedy nights
4. Enjoy being individualistic, but avoid ostracising yourself.
5. Practise awareness of the present to help avoid worry and distractions.
You're a dreamer and an idealist, but life can appear harsh unless you're realistic too.
1. Enjoy the soothing effects of water: swimming, laying on the beach, spas, showers.
2. Indulge your imagination; practise art and crafts, write, make music and dance.
3. Enjoy regular flights of fancy with film nights and book clubs, but avoid escapism.
4. Ditch bad habits that only delay facing reality.
5. Avoid victim-martyr roles; ban self-pity.