Prep time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
• 150g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
• 500g turkey breast mince
• 100g (. cup) quinoa flakes
• 3 long green onions, thinly sliced
• 5 eggs
• 4 wholegrain buns, split, toasted
• 60g (1/4 cup) hummus
• 4 eggs
• 60g mixed salad leaves
• 2 tomatoes, sliced
• 1 Lebanese cucumber,
• 1 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce, plus extra, to serve
1. Steam, boil or microwave broccoli until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool then finely chop.
2. Combine broccoli, mince, quinoa, green onions and one egg in a medium size bowl. Divide mixture into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a 2cm-thick burger patties.
3. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Fry remaining eggs until cooked to your liking.
5. To assemble, spread bread roll bases with hummus. Top each with salad leaves, tomato, cucumber a burger patty and an egg. Drizzle with a little sriracha chilli sauce and enclose with bun tops. Serve.