Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics the Perfect Couple
Youngblood introduces the perfect couple! Master the classically coveted nude lip and smokey eye combo with new products from Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
Nothing epitomises sultry glamour more than a smokey eye paired with a glossy, nude lip, but this classic combo can often be a tough look to master. Sure the blackest of black shadows can be supremely sexy, but if you don't know what you're doing, your look can go from pretty to panda in seconds!
To arm you with the right tools, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics has launched two fantastic new products - the sparkling nude Champagne Ice Lipgloss (RRP $38.50) and the jet black, buttery soft Black Opal Pressed Eyeshadow (RRP $37.00).
Like all of their eyeshadows Youngblood's Black Opal Pressed Eyeshadow offers a talc-free mineral formula that sweeps on like silk and wears for hours. Mica provides a natural glow and slip for ultimate blend-ability while rice starch helps the shadow adhere to the skin and wear longer.
Specially formulated with Candelila Wax to protect lips against moisture loss, and Sunflower Oil for added moisture and brilliant shine, Champagne Ice Lipgloss also provides a naturally plumping effect, thanks to the presence of Portulaca Pilosa Extract, a naturally occurring protein that produces collagen, and helps hydrate, smooth and add volume and firmness to lips.
With the right products at your fingertips, the next step is to ensure your technique is second to none.Youngblood's Head Makeup Artist Stacey Tsardoulias has provided a step by step guide to creating two different looks, the sultry smokey eye and the sharp, defined winged eye. Follow these tips to ensure your dark eye/pale lip look is less Manson and more Monroe!Learn how to wing it!
Loved by Angelina Jolie and Dita Von Teese, here's how to get those peepers to winged perfection:
1. Wet an eyebrow/angled brush using either water or a spritz of Youngblood's Minerals in the Mist (RRP $48.40).
2. To keep your eyeshadow in top form, scrape a little of it onto a mixing palette or simply a flat surface to mix on.
3. Load up your wet brush with the eyeshadow.
4. To create a fine line along the lashes use the tip of your brush and then use the angle of the brush to create a 'wing' effect on the outer corner of the eyes. NOTE: The easiest way to make a neat line is to apply it right up against your lashes.
5. Start small and build the line until you are happy with its thickness and length.
6. Finish up with lashings of Youngblood's Blackout Lengthening Mascara (RRP $48.50) and of course a generous slick of Champagne Ice lipglossGet smokin!
In just five simple steps you'll be on your way to smokey eye perfection:
1. Highlight under the brow bone using a pale shadow such as Youngblood's Pressed Eyeshadow in Halo (RRP $37.00).
2. Using a crease/smudge brush, press Black Opal Pressed Eyeshadow into the top lash line all the way along the eye and as high up as the crease.
3. Use a clean crease/smudge brush to soften the eyeshadow edge in the crease of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line using a black eye pencil.
5. Apply generous amounts of Youngblood's Blackout Lengthening Mascara to the upper and lower lashes to finish the eye.
Youngblood's two delightful new products, Champagne Ice Lipgloss and Black Opal Pressed Eyeshadow are available now. For stockists visit www.youngbloodmineralcosmetics.com.au