PREP TIME: 25 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
● 1 packet White Wings Baked Cheesecake
● 70g unsalted butter, melted
● 2 eggs
● 125ml thickened cream
● 190ml milk
● 300ml thickened cream
● 200ml crème fraîche or sour cream
● 2 tbsp CSR Pure Icing Sugar, sifted
● 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, to serve
● 1⁄2 cup (110g) CSR Caster Sugar
● 125ml passionfruit pulp (about 4 passionfruits)
● 60ml water
Baked Cheesecake with Strawberries & Passionfruit Syrup
1. Prepare, bake and chill White Wings Baked Cheesecake Tart mix as directed.
2. For the passionfruit syrup, combine sugar, passionfruit pulp and 1⁄4 cup (60mL) water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until sugar dissolves. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 mins until syrup has reduced slightly.
3. Remove from the heat and refrigerate for 2 hours until chilled and thickened.
4. For the cream topping, use an electric mixer to whisk crème fraîche, cream and icing sugar on high for 1-2 mins until soft peaks form.
5. Place cheesecake on a serving platter. Spoon over cream, top with strawberries and drizzle with passionfruit syrup to serve.
6. Preheat oven to 200°C Convention / 180°C, fan-forced. Brush scrolls all over with remaining egg wash. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
7. Prepare glaze as directed. Drizzle over scrolls and scatter with M&Ms. Serve warm.
TIP: Halve or quarter the strawberries to serve if preferred!
Brought to you by https://csrsugar.com.au/