Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
250g butter, diced and softened
1 1⁄4 cups caster sugar
4 extra large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3⁄4 cups plain flour
3 tsp McKenzie's Baking Powder
1⁄4 tsp McKenzie's Bi-Carb Soda
3⁄4 cup McKenzie's Desiccated Coconut
2⁄3 cup sour cream
2 tbs raspberry jam
White Chocolate Ganache:
150g white chocolate melts
1⁄4 cup sour cream
Frozen raspberries and pistachio nuts, for decorating
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 25cm bundt cake pan.
2. Place butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Add vanilla and mix well.
3. Fold in the flour, baking powder, bi-carb and coconut, alternately with the sour cream, until the batter is smooth and well combined.
4. Spoon half the batter into prepared pan and spoon a ring of jam within the batter, ensuring it's not near the edge close to the pan. Spoon over remaining batter and bake for 45 minutes until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. For the ganache, place chocolate melts and sour cream in a heatproof bowl over gently simmering water. Mix until melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Place cake onto a serving plate, drizzle with ganache and decorate with frozen raspberries and pistachios.