Recipe by Susie Burrell
4 tbsp butter
1/3 cup Mayver's Skin On Peanut Butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
2 cups plain flour, sifted
1. Place butter and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well with an electric beater until light and fluffy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla and pulse until well combined.
2. Stir in spices and flours. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to rest.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C (fan forced) and line three baking trays with baking paper.
4. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll out dough on a large sheet of baking paper until 4-5mm thick. Cut out gingerbread men with your desired cutter and place onto lined baking trays. Repeat with remaining mixture.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
RECIPE TIP: If you're looking for an alternative to brown sugar, try honey or rice malt syrup.