Spoil the sweet tooth in your life with these scrumptious Vegan Berry Tarts. Filled with a tropical hint of McKenzie's Coconut Flour, delicious maple syrup and a fresh handful of berries, this dessert is bound to please any sweet lover
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
● 3/4 cup rolled oats
● 1/3 cup McKenzie's Coconut Flour
● 1 tbs McKenzie's Arrowroot
● 1/2 tsp McKenzie's Ground Cinnamon
● 1/4 cup coconut oil
● 1 tsp maple syrup
● 3/4 cup coconut yoghurt
● 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, smashed
● for serving Mixed fruits
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 degrees Celsius fan-forced).
2. Place oats, flour, arrowroot and cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until oats are a fine crumb. Add coconut oil and maple. Pulse until well combined.
3. Divide mixture between 4 x 8cm small flan tins with removable base. Press mixture firmly into the base and up the sides. Place on an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. For serving, swirl smashed raspberries through yoghurt and dollop into tart cases. Finish with fresh berries.