With Barker's New Zealand Green Tomato Chutney
- 2 middle barramundi fillets
- 8 mini tortillas
- 400g mixed ready-to-eat salad
- 1/2 cup mayo or plain yoghurt
- 1/2 jar Barker's Green Tomato Chutney
- Coriander leaves, optional
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place barramundi on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes, until the flesh has turned white and the fish is flakey when poked with a fork.
3. Remove from the oven and cute each fillet into 4 pieces, or shred with a fork.
4. Mix 200g of the salad mix with mayo or yoghurt.
5. Top tortillas with a small handful of salad and fish chunks. Dollop about 2 teaspoons of chutney onto the fish. 6. Top with coriander leaves, if using, and serve.
Recipe by @wholesomecook