• 2 large peaches (or other stone fruit), cored and cut into wedges
• 150g salad mix
• 1 avocado sliced
• ¼ red onion sliced
• 1/4 cup goats cheese, crumbled
• ¼ cup of almonds, roasted
Strawberry and Balsamic Vinaigrette
• 2 teaspoons Bonne Manan Strawberry INTENSE
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl add the salad, avocado and onion and toss to combine.
Top with peach slices and sprinkle with goats cheese and almonds.
2. To make the strawberry and balsamic vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.