● 125 g butter
● 1/2 cup Lakanto Baking Blend
● 1 egg
● 2 cups plain flour
● 1 tsp baking powder
● 250 g raspberry jam
1. Cream butter and Lakanto Baking Blend together until fluffy, add the egg and stir well.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Add sifted ingredients into mixture.
3. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead well.
4. Roll out to 4 mm thickness. Cut out rounds using a 7 cm scone or biscuit cutter.
5. Make a small hole in the centre of half the biscuits.
6. Place on greased oven trays and bake at 180C for 10-15 minutes.
7. When cold, sandwich together with raspberry jam, placing the holed biscuits on top
Tip: Don't have raspberry jam, use strawberry or apricot instead!