And now from one of this year's funniest films, comes music from the motion picture!
I'm pretty sure there's more to life than just being really, really good looking, and I plan on finding out what that is.
What's the world's most famous male supermodel to do when he's dressed to kill and ready for action? How about stop an outrageous plot and become a model American hero! Derek Zoolander (Stiller) has faced off thousands of persistent paparazzi and defended his title of Male Model of the Year for three years running without even getting his hair mussed. But now the world's most famous supermodel is about to prove he's not just an ordinary really, really good looking stud in snakeskin. He is about to prove he's a hunk to be reckoned with when he faces off the evil fashion underworld and gives his millions of adoring fans a real reason to cheer.
And what would a good looking male model be without a good looking soundtrack to propel him down the catwalk of life?TRACKLISTING
1. Wiseguys - Start the Commotion
2. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
3. Nikka Costa - Call Me (New Recording)
4. No Doubt - Love To Love You Baby (New Recording)
5. Wallflowers - I Started A Joke (New Recording)
6. Rufus Wainwright - He Ain't Heavy....He's My Brother (New Recording)
7. Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
8. Herbie Hancock - Rockit
9. Michael Jackson - Beat It (Moby's Sub Mix)
10. BT - Madskills Mic-Chekka (Remix)
11. Orgy - Faces (New Recording)
12. Freestylers (feat. Navigator) - Ruffneck
13. The Crystal Method - Now Is The Time
14. Powerman 5000 - Relax
Following the success of blockbuster comedies Meet The Parents and There's Something About Mary, Ben Stiller now turns his attention to the fashion industry with Zoolander, an original comedy based on a 1996 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards character he co-created with MTV Movie Awards writer/producer Drake Sather.
The Zoolander soundtrack is OUT NOW!