Cult locker brand, Mustard Made, announced the latest addition to its locker rainbow - LILAC. The cool-toned, pastel shade perfectly complements Mustard's signature colour palette, making all your pale purple dreams come true.
"Our lilac is fresh and sophisticated; it brings a sense of tranquility to any space, while still providing a fun pop of colour," said Mustard Made co-founder Becca Stern. "Blush has been a huge colour trend, and lilac is the next evolution within our powdery, pastel palette. With under-tones of blue it delivers the perfect cooler-toned option to brighten up your home or office as we move into the cooler months."
Lilac is now available across the entire Mustard Made locker family, as well as The Baskets and The Hangers via www.mustardmade.com.
Top Tips for Introducing a Little Lilac in your Life
Pastels are a huge interiors trend right now, and whether it's a single statement piece, or adding a new hue to your powdery rainbow palette, our new lilac is a fantastic way to get the pastel look in your life. Here are some top tips for introducing lilac in your home or workspace:
• Get the 'insta-fabulous' fairy floss look by pairing lilac with a rainbow of other pastels
• Feel a bit hesitant about introducing new colours? Get comfortable by mixing and matching different colour combos using The Baskets and The Hangers
• Lilac is youthful and fun, making it the perfect colour to introduce into a kids room, either as a wardrobe (try The Twinny) or bedsides (try The Shorty)
• Confident with colour? Add lilac into an already colourful space to bring a sense of peace and calm
• Match lilac with white and blush for a pale, powdery palette
About Mustard Made
Sisters and Mustard Made co-founders Becca and Jess Stern have reimagined the traditional locker to create a new breed of lockers for the home, kids' rooms or workspaces. The idea was sparked by Becca's love of vintage furniture and a need for practical storage. Mustard Made was launched in 2018 and has already gained a cult following and become an Instagram trend. The lockers come in an on-trend colour palette of brights, pastels + neutrals that compliment any space.