With Barker's New Yorker Mustard Relish
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- handful rocket leaves
- 4 slices thinly silverside from the deli
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 3 tbsp Barker's New Yorker Mustard Relish
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 fermented pickles, optional
1. Layer 2 slices of sourdough bread with rocket, silverside and top with sauerkraut. Dollop New Yorker Mustard Relish all over. Top with cheese and remaining bread slices.
2. Place in a sandwich press and cook until the bread is golden brown and cheese melted.
3. Cut in half and serve with a pickle on the side.
Recipe by @wholesomecook