WE HAVE REPLACED THE TRADITIONAL SUGAR INGREDIENT WITH LAKANTO, SO THIS RECIPE NOW HAS 70% LESS SUGAR.
For the sweet tooth, this mocktail is a must. A creamy and smooth chocolate texture, lifted by a fresh, cool minty taste.
• ¾ cup Lakanto Baking Blend
• ¾ cup water
• ½ cup cocoa
• 1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
• ½ - 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
1. Combine the water, baking blend and cocoa powder together in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk constantly until the mixture thickens to create a sticky chocolate syrup and begins to simmer. Chill.
2. Once cooled, place two tablespoons of the chocolate syrup, almond milk and peppermint essence in a blender and blend until combined.
3. Serve immediately.
The sticky chocolate syrup is perfect for ice cream! Keep the extra sticky chocolate syrup refrigerated. Use within 7 days, on your favourite dessert.