Amongst the star-studded gowns and polished paws at last night's Oscars,
There was a significant relaxed air about hair.
Stars across the red carpet were opting for beachy, relaxed waves over polished looks.
Wella waves are a stress-free style seen most recently on fashion runways with the likes of
Zimmerman and Alice McCall.
Keiren Street, Editorial Stylist at Wella Professionals explains how to get the look in seven easy steps,
Using Wella Professionals EIMI styling range.
• Prep the hair with 3-4 pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me on mid-lengths to ends
• Break the surface tension of the hair with a light mist of EIMI Perfect Setting
• Apply EIMI Body Crafter to the roots and blow dry
'Manually create volume at the crown to achieve the -bed hair' effect"
• Cold blast the hair to achieve a relaxed edge and to put the shine back onto the hair
• Divide the hair into two U-shape sections, working around the head
• Create movement in the hair using 1 ¼ inch tong, gently wrapping large sections away from the face
• Finish with a light mist of EIMI Glam Mist, and lightly apply EIMI Perfect Me to the body of the waves,
and twist into the ends – hold the look with EIMI Flexible Finish