We speak to hot new music artist Adrienne Patenaude!Interview:
60 Second Quiz
- How did it feel to hear your song played all over the airwaves?
Well since my single hasn't came out yet, it comes out later this summer. I haven't had to have the chance to hear song on the radio or anything yet. I can't even imagin what the feeling is going to be.
- Did you have any pre-conceived ideas about the music industry?
I knew when I started that it wasn't all going to be glitz and glamour. There is a lot of hard work that goes into making an album etc. I am not doing this to become famous, I am doing this because it is what I love to do and I want to share my love, my voice and my opinions with others through my music.
- Do you write your own songs? What's your inspiration?
Yes I write or co-write all my own songs. I get my inspiration from what is going on in my life, in my friends life and things I have seen or heard on tv, radio, etc.
- What music/artists do you listen to when you are not playing your own?
I listen t o a wide range of music. Right now I am listening to Play's new album and Mandy Moore's first album.
- What's next? Tour/Album/Single?
My sinlge and ep album come out later this summer so I will be touring promoting all of that.
- Was there a moment you contemplated throwing in the towel?
No, I have never wanted to stop everything or do anything else. I love performing, it is a rush you can't get anywhere else.
- Do you prefer performing live or recording?
I prefet performing. In the studio you don't get the same vibe, you have fan interact and I am doing this for the fans and for my love. If it wasn't for the fans I wouldn't get anywhere.
- What/who was your inspiration to go into the music industry?
My major inspiration was Mandy Moore. She is such an amazing artist all around. If she could do it at such a young age, then anyone could.
- What is the biggest challenge you have faced along the way to your musical success?
The biggest pro blem I have really had is getting background music. I don't write my own background music, I only write lyrics and finding people interested in helping me and working with me has been some trouble. It is trouble that I still have.
- What's a typical day like?
A typical day for me is waking up, going for a bike ride/walk (some sort of exercise), eating breakfast, taking a shower, singing for a few hours, sitting down in my room and writing lyrics, eating dinner, then singing some more.
- What has been your favorite part of becoming a music artist?
My favorite part so far would be fans response. I love to recieve mail and e-mail from fans saying how much they love my music and how I help them with there problems.
- If you could collaborate with another artist, who would it be?
I would love to work with Mandy Moore. She has an amazing voice and keeps changing her style for the better.
- Are you single? What do you look for in a partner?
No I am not single. I have a boyfriend and we have been going out for a year and a half. I look for a guy who is honest, trustworthy and won't stop me from achieving my dreams and goals. I also like a guy with nice lips and eyes.
- Do you have a website fans can visit?
Yes I do. It is http://www.adriennepatenaude.tk
- Can you tell us 5 things required for a happy healthy & enjoyable life?
I need food and water to live and music, love and and a voice.
- What message would you like to say to your fans?
Thank you for supporting me throughout the years. You guys have keep me going and stuck behind my back even through the hard times. I wouldn't be here without you.
- Full Name: Adrienne Rochelle Patenaude
- Nickname(s): Adge
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Favorite Food: Corn Dogs
- Favorite Film: A Walk To Remember
- Favorite Actor: Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Pet: frogs
- Describe yourself in 3 words: loving, talented, musical
- Best Feature: my personality
- Worst Feature: I can't pick
- Person You Would Most Like to Meet: Mandy Moore
- Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing, writing music, collecting frogs, working on cars
- First Job: Famous Hair
- Are you a Pub, Bar or Club kind: club, I love to dance
- What Can You Never Leave Home Without: I don't leave home without something to write with.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning: The first thing I think about is singing.